As a farm or rancher, farm gates are vital to livestock safety and protecting your property. FENCE DEPOT is a leading manufacturer of farm gates. Designed and manufactured the 12ft 5-bar metal farm gate is a high quality, easy-to-use farm gate.
The farm gate is made from 25NB galvanized steel pipe with a wall thickness of 2mm. The special material gives the product excellent strength. Frame and pipe connections are welded. Exquisite welding technology increases the door’s sturdiness, At the same time, the surface of the product is smooth and the welds are flat, eliminating the risk of harm to operator and livestock.
The exterior of the product will be powder-coated to adapt to various environmental influences. The 5-bar design can adapt to a variety of livestock and can withstand high-pressure livestock conditions. At the same time, you can install the farm gate quickly and easily, saving energy.
The dimensions of the 12ft 5-bar metal farm gate are 3570mm (11.7ft) long x 1170mm (3.8ft) high, and there are other specifications to choose from. Of course, we can customize it according to the size of the farm and the needs of the customer.
FENCE DEPOT is your trusted farm gate manufacturer. For more information about our 12ft 5-bar metal farm gate including stock availability please feel free to call +86 16678596616. You can also contact us via email: [email protected]. We’re here to help.
|Hot Dip Galvanised & Spraying (optional)
2. The pipe used in the gate frame and stay is hot-dipped. It is galvanized inside and outside, so it provides corrosion resistance.
3. Both primer and surface bright zinc paint cover all welds.
4. The 12ft 5-bar farm gate surface is smooth and free of impurities.
5. We prepared the pipe. Then put it on the welded shaping machine (the pipes are hot dipped galvanized if needed), and welded the pipe together.
6. After the production, we will conduct the quality inspection. Ensure that the quality of each product meets standards.
The gate’s frame and stay are fabricated from hot-dipped. Galvanized pipes that offer resistance to corrosion both on the inside and outside.
We design our gates using 25NB hot-dipped galvanized pipe featuring a 2mm wall thickness, so this ensures that they are robust and capable of withstanding the most rigorous farming environments.
The production process involves prepping the pipe, so setting it on a welding shaping machine (galvanized as necessary), and welding the pipe components together.