1. Information we collect
When we or our third-party partners provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
Personal information, relevant personal information you provide to us when registering an account or using our services, such as phone number, email, etc.
Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use the related services we provide based on location, including:
Your geographical location information collected through GPS or WiFi when you use our services through a mobile device with positioning capabilities;
You can stop the collection of your geographical location information by turning off the positioning function.
2. Storage of information
2.1 Method and period of information storage
We will store your information in a secure manner, including local storage (such as using APP for data caching), databases, and server logs.
Generally, we will only store your personal information for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the service or under the conditions specified by laws and regulations.
2.2 Region where information is stored
We will store user personal information collected within China in accordance with laws and regulations.
We currently do not transfer or store your personal information across borders. If cross-border transmission or storage is required in the future, we will inform you of the purpose of the information transfer, recipients, security assurance measures and security risks, and obtain your consent.
2.3 Notice when products or services cease operation
When our products or services cease operations, we will notify you in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
3. Information security
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect information from loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will utilize encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
4. How we use information
We may use the information collected in the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- Provide services to you;
- When we provide services, for identity verification, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving, and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
- Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
- Let us better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or make other recommendations to you and other users. response;
- Provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you in lieu of generally delivered advertisements;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions on our Services and to improve them;
- Software certification or management of software upgrades;
- To allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
5. Information sharing
At present, we will not actively share or transfer your personal information to third parties. If there is other sharing or transfer of your personal information or you need us to share or transfer your personal information to a third party, we will directly or confirm it. The third party obtains your express consent to the above actions.
In order to serve ads, evaluate and optimize ad delivery effects, we need to share some of your data with third-party partners such as advertisers and their agents, and require them to strictly abide by our measures and requirements on data privacy protection, including but not Processing is limited to the data protection agreement, commitment letter and relevant data processing policies to avoid identifying personal identities and ensure privacy security.
We do not share information that personally identifies you (such as your name or email address) with our partners unless you expressly authorize it.
We will not publicly disclose the personal information we collect. If public disclosure is necessary, we will inform you of the purpose of the public disclosure, the type of information disclosed and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your express consent.
In addition, in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and national standards, we may share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information without your prior authorization and consent in the following circumstances:
- Directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
- To protect the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
- Personal information subjects disclose personal information to the public on their own initiative;
- Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. Your rights
When you decide to no longer use our products or services, you can apply to cancel your account. After canceling your account, we will delete or anonymize your personal information unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
8. Protection of minors