FENCE DEPOT can provide high-quality modern fencing solutions for commercial, residential, or farm applications. We have experienced design, manufacturing, and logistics teams, so we can provide you with high-quality products and professional service support. The shark fin post bracket is our product used to secure two adjacent fence panels.
The shape of the product is quite special as its name suggests, so it consists of a bottom panel and a stand that looks like a shark fin. When installing it, you need to use two screws to fix it to the ground and the fence posts to the panel, so the bracket in the middle serves as a barrier and connection. Therefore its installation is also relatively easy. The product has a very wide range of applications and is suitable for the connection of various fences or panels.
The shark fin post bracket is the function of connection, so we strictly control the quality to ensure stability. In terms of material, we use mild steel so it is high strength and stronger. The panel and bracket of the product are welded using all-round welding technology. In terms of technology, we will perform hot-dip galvanizing or powder coating to make it more waterproof and rust-proof so it can adapt to various usage environments.
We have two standard-size options that are large enough to fit most fence panels. At the same time, as a professional manufacturer, we can customize products according to customer needs or usage scenarios.
FENCE DEPOT is your trusted manufacturer of fence accessories. For more information about our shark fin post bracket including stock availability, please feel free to contact us at +86 16678596616 or email at [email protected]. We’re here to help.
|150 X 100
|100 X 100
1. When using shark fin post bracket to fix and connect fence panels, it is more stable and reliable, and therefore safer.
2. The product has a wide range of applications and is suitable for the connection of various other panels.
3. High-quality materials and exquisite technology make the product more stable and durable, so it has a longer service life.
4. Conduct quality inspections to ensure each product has high-quality standards.
5. Thicken the shark fin post bracket to ensure its safe transportation in logistics.