FENCE DEPOT’s 10ft 5-bar metal farm gate is an excellent solution for demarcating areas and protecting your farm. May provide livestock management and ensure human and farm safety.
Farm gates feature a uniform, high-quality pipe construction that provides a durable and strong barrier against unauthorized access to the farm. Made from top-grade galvanized pipe, carefully welded to the adjacent frame using a fully welded process to increase its durability.
The design of the product combines five horizontal columns with one vertical column. The overall frame structure is reasonably designed to increase its stability. The material used in the farm gate is lightweight and durable, making it easier to install and use, and also brings beauty to the farm.
The dimensions of the 10ft 5-bar metal farm gate are 2970mm (9.7ft) long x 1170mm (3.8ft) high. To accommodate different farm sizes, so we have a variety of specifications to choose from. At the same time, the size and craftsmanship of the product can also be customized.
FENCE DEPOT is your trusted farm gate manufacturer. For more information about our 10ft 5-bar metal farm gate including stock availability please feel free to call +86 16678596616. You can also contact us via email: [email protected]. We’re here to help.
|Hot Dip Galvanised & spraying (optional)
2. The pipe used in the gate frame and stay is hot-dipped. It is galvanized inside and outside, so it provides corrosion resistance.
3. Both primer and surface bright zinc paint cover all welds.
4. The 10ft 5-bar farm gate surface is smooth and free of impurities.
5. We prepared the pipe. Then put it on the welded shaping machine (the pipes are hot dipped galvanized if needed), and welded the pipe together.
6. After the production, we will conduct the quality inspection. Ensure that the quality of each product meets standards.
The gate’s frame and stay are fabricated from hot-dipped. Galvanized pipes that offer resistance to corrosion both on the inside and outside.
We design our gates using 25NB hot-dipped galvanized pipe featuring a 2mm wall thickness, so this ensures that they are robust and capable of withstanding the most rigorous farming environments.
The production process involves prepping the pipe, so setting it on a welding shaping machine (galvanized as necessary), and welding the pipe components together.